Let op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht je vragen hebben dan kun je contact met ons opnemen.
INSURANCE AND COVERAGE
Public Liability Insurance (included in the daily rate for El Monte RV and Mighty)
The Public Liability Insurance covers a 3rd party collision in the event that the renter is at fault. The insurance has no deductible. The policy protects the rental company up to US$ 1,000,000 and the renter to Statutory Limits (state mandated minimum liability coverage which can be changed by a state anytime without notice you find the current limits online). Liability Insurance has no deductible.
SLI (Supplemental Liability Insurance)
The optional SLI coverage provides the customer with an increased limit of liability protection. SLI protects the renter and any authorized driver listed on the rental agreement for up to US$ 1,000,000 toward 3rd party damage claims.
Premium VIP Coverage (included in the daily rate)
Premium VIP coverage includes secondary comprehensive and collision coverage for the rented vehicle with a deductible of US$ 1,000.00 per incident.
Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Uninsured Motorist in case the renter is involved in an accident with a non-insured driver,
- Accidental damages to the vehicle (renters or 3rd partys fault),
- Windshield, glass or tire damage,
- Vehicle theft and fire, and
Security Deposit: US $1,000.00 (authorized on a major credit card)
No insurance coverage is provided (liability or comprehensive & collision) while traveling into non-authorized areas including but not limited to Death Valley (June - September), the inner cities of New York, Montreal and Quebec (Canada). Northern Canada, Alaska Highway, Alaska.
VIP-Vacation Interruption Protection
If the renters motorhome vacation is interrupted by an automotive mechanical breakdown (not collision or damages caused by others or the renter) for more than 12 business hours after reporting such incident to El Monte RV/Mighty Campers, the renter will be reimbursed for the greater of: (1) the gross daily rate or (2) expenses for hotel rooms up to US$25.00 per person per night and car rental up to US$50.00 per day per motorhome up to a maximum of US$1,500.00
Defective comfort equipment such as radio, TV, DVD, CD, Bluetooth, USB, GPS, generator, batteries, air conditioner, refrigerator, heater, water heater, cruise control, awning, slide-out, etc. are not considered mechanical breakdowns and are excluded from VIP reimbursement. Refund of expenses is only possible with proper receipts.
No liability, comprehensive or collision insurance coverage is provided and the customer has full legal and financial responsibility in case of:
- Damages to the interior of the vehicle;
- Personal injury, personal items and property;
- Carrying more passengers than having seat belts available;
- Deliberate or willful damages caused by the renter or his guests;
- Damages caused to the vehicle by abuse or misuse for illegal activities;
- Damages where the customer is charged by the local authorities for being careless;
- Damages caused by freezing, e.g. unit not winterized, or overheating of vehicle or systems;
- Driving the vehicle without a rental agreement, in breach or violation of the rental agreement;
- Damages and accidents caused under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other controlled substance;
- Damages and injuries caused by neglecting proper operating procedures, e.g. incorrect fuel type or quality, ignoring oil or coolant levels, air pressure, etc., by overloading the vehicle and/or exceeding the legal towing capacity (towing limit is with proper equipment 1,500 lbs. enclosed trailers, boats or vehicles are not allowed);
- Damages where the customer is showing gross negligence or willfulness in failing to abide by the local laws and rules or disregarding common sense resulting in damage to the vehicle or third-party vehicle or property;
- Operation of the vehicle by anyone not meeting the age requirements as shown on the rate sheet and rental terms & conditions, or not listed on the rental agreement or not having a valid, original driver license; and
- Damages and losses due to off -road usage, or caused during travel in or thru restricted areas, following incorrect GPS guidance, traveling into non-authorized areas including but not limited to the country of Mexico, the inner cities of New York, Montreal and Quebec (Canada)
- On-The-Road Support (OTRS): 1-800-367-4707. Open every day during business hours and most holidays, and extended hours in peak season.
- Support staff may also be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to be eligible for any lost-use refund during the rental period client must have contacted El Monte RVs On-The-Road Support and start a Customer Service log with them and must have followed all instructions, selfhelp tips, and/or recommendations for repair.
- On-The-Road Support is a courtesy service provided by El Monte RV for our customers. They are not authorized to determine refunds. Any refund consideration can only be made by the return location manager.
- In certain circumstances clients may be provided a replacement vehicle. El Monte RV, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to determine if, where and when a vehicle exchange will take place.
- In the event of an accident involving an El Monte RV rental vehicle, no matter who was at fault, El Monte RV reserves the right to determine if, where and when a vehicle exchange will take place.
- Should clients violate applicable laws or the terms and conditions by driving intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or should they fall asleep at the wheel or drive negligently and the customer will be responsible for all costs involved in replacing, towing and repairing of damaged motor home. Clients financial responsibility includes but is not limited to the rental vehicle.